I seen it, its got some real cool pics of him @ blackcat. I think the article is 4 or 5 pages.
Just FYI there is a new article of Mike in Garage Magazine. My order got postponed so I cant share it, but just thought I would pass it along.
I seen it, its got some real cool pics of him @ blackcat. I think the article is 4 or 5 pages.
What issue is it?
hey python.....where?s that pic in your avatar from?
www.garagemagazine.com, issue number 6
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 28, 2004 09:36 AM: Message edited by: kustom55 ]</font>
the avatar picture is from Alternitive Press Magazine article on Social D and Black Cat Kustoms, I think its the only publicity pic with the band and matt freeman
Yeah its from Alternative Press Magazine Dec 2004 Issue. I thought it was a cool pic, so I scanned it on my scanner. Wanted an avatar that was music related instead of my ole motorcycle avatar.
<center></center>
Thanks for the heads up on that Kustom? Are you and your wife going to make it out for Viva this year? Maybe??? Hope so! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">haha, it looks photoshopped.Originally posted by Python423:
Yeah its from Alternative Press Magazine Dec 2004 Issue. I thought it was a cool pic, so I scanned it on my scanner. Wanted an avatar that was music related instead of my ole motorcycle avatar.
<center></center>
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Not this year....she will be in a delivery room around that time so probably not. The wife is pregnant with our second this time its a girl!Originally posted by Erica S:
Thanks for the heads up on that Kustom? Are you and your wife going to make it out for Viva this year? Maybe??? Hope so! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks